1. Do I need to pay the deposit if I want to rent your flat?
Yes, we ask the deposit of 10 EUR per one night stay ( min. - deposit for 2 nights ). All the deposits are NON-refundable.
2. How do I pay the rest of the sum?
You will pay the rest of sum in cash at the day of your arrival. We
do not accept credit cards in our office. You should have the right
amount of money in cash to pay the services. You can pay this sum either
in our office ( if you do not order airport transfer ) or in the
apartment ( our employee will show you the apartment ). We provide you
with the keys only after you pay us 100% of the sum.
3. How will I get the keys?
There are three ways how you can get the keys:
1. our employee can meet you in the apartment
2. if you order airport transfer - then you will come to the apartment with our employee and there you will get the keys.
Please notice! You will get the keys of apartment after the whole sum of money for all the time of your stay will be paid.
4. Late/early arrivals & departures.
Additional charge of 10 Euro is taken for the arrival/departure
between 8.00 p.m. - 8.00 a.m. This rule is not spread to the clients
who order transfers from our company.
5. If I have a problem, whom should I call?
We hope you will not have any problems during your stay in Riga. We
offer high-quality apartments and we work directly with the apartment
In case of emergency or questions you can call to the phone number
6. What is the time for checkout?
Check out time is normally 12:00 AM. However we are
flexible and will do our best to satisfy your needs. There may be
an extra charges for late check out after 15:00
7. Is there telephone in the apartment?
Not always. When you will read the information about the
apartments it will be written in the description. Our telephones are
restricted for long distance calls and calls to the mobile phones.
However, this restriction may be lifted with a prepaid advance deposit.
8. If I need a phone during my stay in Riga, can you help me?
Yes, we offer cell phones with local SIM cards for rent.
9. Is bed linen and towels provided?
Yes, at no additional charge. For stays longer than 7 nights, we
provide a free light cleaning and change of bed linen and towels.
10. Is there always hot water in the apartments?
Yes, normally we have hot water 24/7. But very rarely due to some
technical maintenance there can be a short interruption in the
supply of the hot water. Many apartments are equipped with the hot
water heater which provides non-stop heating of the water.
11. Is it possible to ask the office staff to provide some food supply to the apartment where I will be staying?
Yes, we can offer you standard "breakfast food package" which includes the following products:
- Bread - 1 loaf
- Milk - 1 liter
- Eggs - 1 pack
- Coca Cola - 1 bottle (2 liters)
- Mineral Water - 1 bottle (1/5 liters)
- Beer 4 bottles (0.5 liters)
Price for this service is 15 Euro.
To order the
breakfast food package please contact us several days before
your arrival. If you have some special wishes regarding the food
supply, please let us know.
12. If we are two or more people coming to Riga, will it be additional charge if we stay in one apartment?
You write the number of people who will stay in the
apartment mentioned in your reservation request. The price we give already includes
this additional charge. The additional linen and towels will be
13. I wrote you but I have not received your reply yet...What is going on?!
We reply to all requests and letters within 48 hours ( two working
days ). If your letter is still without a reply - please contact us
again by sending an e-mail email@example.com